Review and comment by Rosemary Mander MSc PhD RGN SCM MTD, Senior Lecturer, Department of Nursing Studies, The University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland.
Challenges in midwifery
Health Promotion in Midwifery — Principles and Practice by Helen Crafter. Arnold, London, 1997, 286 pages, £14·99, ISBN 0 340 61473 0.
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2002
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1356–1357, December 1998
How to Cite
(1998), Challenges in midwifery. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 28: 1356–1357. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1998.0855a.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.