Health beliefs and their influence on United Kingdom nurses’ health-related behaviours
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 28–35, January 1999
How to Cite
Callaghan (1999), Health beliefs and their influence on United Kingdom nurses’ health-related behaviours. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 29: 28–35. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1999.00834.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!