Early parental interactions with and perceptions of multiple birth infants
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 200–210, July 1999
How to Cite
Holditch-Davis, D., Roberts, D. and Sandelowski, M. (1999), Early parental interactions with and perceptions of multiple birth infants. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 30: 200–210. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1999.01065.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!