Strategies of Qualitative Inquiry (by Norma) Denzin & (Yvonna) Lincoln. Sage, Thousand Oaks, 1998. 368 pages, £15·99, ISBN 0 7619 1435 8.
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 771–772, September 1999
How to Cite
Gosby, J. R. (1999), Review article. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 30: 771–772. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1999.1143d.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.