Managing post-discharge care at home: an analysis of patients’ and their carers’ perceptions of information received during their stay in hospital
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 5, pages 1165–1173, May 2000
How to Cite
Driscoll, A. (2000), Managing post-discharge care at home: an analysis of patients’ and their carers’ perceptions of information received during their stay in hospital. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 31: 1165–1173. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2000.01372.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.