South Asian patients’ lived experience of acute care in an English hospital: a phenomenological study
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 100–107, July 2000
How to Cite
Vydelingum, V. (2000), South Asian patients’ lived experience of acute care in an English hospital: a phenomenological study. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 32: 100–107. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2000.01415.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!