Effects of infant and caregiving conditions on an infant’s focused exploration of toys
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 1439–1448, June 2000
How to Cite
Pridham, K., Becker, P. and Brown, R. (2000), Effects of infant and caregiving conditions on an infant’s focused exploration of toys. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 31: 1439–1448. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2000.01448.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!