Protecting children: intuition and awareness in the work of health visitors
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 572–579, September 2000
How to Cite
Ling, M. S. and Luker, K. A. (2000), Protecting children: intuition and awareness in the work of health visitors. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 32: 572–579. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2000.01520.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!