The discursive construction of identity by community psychiatric nurses and family members caring for people with dementia
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Blackwell Science Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 32, Issue 4, pages 791–798, October 2000
How to Cite
Adams, T. (2000), The discursive construction of identity by community psychiatric nurses and family members caring for people with dementia. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 32: 791–798. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2000.01542.x
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!