Adults with terminal illness: a literature review of their needs and wishes for food
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 1101–1107, November 2000
How to Cite
Hughes, N. and Neal, R. D. (2000), Adults with terminal illness: a literature review of their needs and wishes for food. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 32: 1101–1107. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2000.01580.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.