‘I don’t have any other choice’: spouses’ experiences of placing a partner in a care home for older people in Sweden
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 32, Issue 5, pages 1178–1186, November 2000
How to Cite
Lundh, U., Sandberg, J. and Nolan, M. (2000), ‘I don’t have any other choice’: spouses’ experiences of placing a partner in a care home for older people in Sweden. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 32: 1178–1186. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2000.01588.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.