Person-Centred Therapy — a European Perspective edited by B. Thorne and E. Lambers. Sage Publications, London, 1998, 256 pages, (paperback) £14.99 ISBN 0 761 95155 5, (hardback) £37.50, ISBN 0 761 95154 7.
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 31, Issue 6, page 1530, June 2000
How to Cite
Burrows, E. A. (2000), MEDIA REVIEWS. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 31: 1530. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2000.1473c.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.