Changing to primary nursing in a nursing home in Finland: experiences of residents, their family members and nurses
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 475–483, February 2001
How to Cite
Laakso, S. and Routasalo, P. (2001), Changing to primary nursing in a nursing home in Finland: experiences of residents, their family members and nurses. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 33: 475–483. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2001.01687.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.