The feasibility of a nurse practitioner-led primary health care clinic in a school setting: a community needs analysis
Article first published online: 30 APR 2002
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 171–178, April 2001
How to Cite
Clendon, J. and White, G. (2001), The feasibility of a nurse practitioner-led primary health care clinic in a school setting: a community needs analysis. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 34: 171–178. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2001.01742.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.