What role do nurses play in Type 2 diabetes care in the community: a Delphi study
Article first published online: 30 APR 2002
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 179–188, April 2001
How to Cite
Peters, J., Hutchinson, A., MacKinnon, M., McIntosh, A., Cooke, J. and Jones, R. (2001), What role do nurses play in Type 2 diabetes care in the community: a Delphi study. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 34: 179–188. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2001.01743.x
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!