Finnish occupational health nurses’ work and expertise: the clients’ perspective
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 538–544, May 2001
How to Cite
Naumanen-Tuomela, P. (2001), Finnish occupational health nurses’ work and expertise: the clients’ perspective. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 34: 538–544. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2001.01783.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.