The relationships between health beliefs and utilization of free health examinations in older people living in a community setting in Taiwan
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 864–873, September 2001
How to Cite
Hsu, H.-Y. and Gallinagh, R. (2001), The relationships between health beliefs and utilization of free health examinations in older people living in a community setting in Taiwan. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 35: 864–873. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2001.01924.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.