Mental disturbances and perceived complexity of nursing care in medical inpatients: results from a European study
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 355–363, November 2001
How to Cite
Jonge, P. D. , Zomerdijk, M. M. , Huyse, F. J. , Fink, P. , Herzog, T. , Lobo, A. , Slaets, J. P.J. , Arolt, V. , Balogh, N. , Cardoso, G. and Rigatelli, M. (2001), Mental disturbances and perceived complexity of nursing care in medical inpatients: results from a European study. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 36: 355–363. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2001.01983.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.