Understanding Laboratory Investigations by Christopher Higgins, Blackwell Science, Oxford, 2000, 348 pages, £16·99, ISBN 0 632 04245 1.
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 35, Issue 1, page 140, July 2001
How to Cite
Watson, R. (2001), Understanding Laboratory Investigations by Christopher Higgins, Blackwell Science, Oxford, 2000, 348 pages, £16·99, ISBN 0 632 04245 1. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 35: 140. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2001.1863d.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.