Friends in Low Places by James Willis, Radcliffe Medical Press, Oxford, 2001, 214 pages, £19·95, ISBN 1 857 75404 2.
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 36, Issue 2, page 321, October 2001
How to Cite
Watson, R. (2001), Friends in Low Places by James Willis, Radcliffe Medical Press, Oxford, 2001, 214 pages, £19·95, ISBN 1 857 75404 2. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 36: 321. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2001.2016a.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.