Fast Food Nation: What the All-American Meal is doing to the World by Eric Schlosser, Allen Lane, The Penguin Press, London, 2001, 356 pages, £9·99, ISBN: 0 713 99602 1.
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 36, Issue 2, page 322, October 2001
How to Cite
Ineichen, B. (2001), Fast Food Nation: What the All-American Meal is doing to the World by Eric Schlosser, Allen Lane, The Penguin Press, London, 2001, 356 pages, £9·99, ISBN: 0 713 99602 1. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 36: 322. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2001.2016c.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.