Men’s Health: Perspectives, Diversity and Paradox by Mike Luck, Margaret Bamford and Peter Williamson, Blackwell Science, Oxford, 2000, 268 pages, £18·99, ISBN 0 632 05288 0.
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 36, Issue 2, page 322, October 2001
How to Cite
Whitehead, D. (2001), Men’s Health: Perspectives, Diversity and Paradox by Mike Luck, Margaret Bamford and Peter Williamson, Blackwell Science, Oxford, 2000, 268 pages, £18·99, ISBN 0 632 05288 0. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 36: 322. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2001.2016d.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.