Issues in educating health professionals to meet the diverse needs of patients and other service users from ethnic minority groups
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2002
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 290–298, August 2002
How to Cite
Chevannes, M. (2002), Issues in educating health professionals to meet the diverse needs of patients and other service users from ethnic minority groups. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 39: 290–298. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2002.02276.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2002
- Submitted for publication 20 July 2001 Accepted for publication 24 April 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!