Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2002
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 1–2, July 2002
How to Cite
Draper, P. and McSherry, W. (2002), Editorial. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 39: 1–2. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2002.02285.x
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2002
- 1994) Lighting the Lamp: the Spiritual Dimension of Nursing Care. Scutari Press Middlesex. (
- 1997) An exploration of the concept of spirituality. International Journal of Palliative Care 3(1), 31 – 36. (
- Cobb (2001) The Dying Soul: Spiritual Care at the End of Life. Open University Press, Buckingham.
- 1998) The concept of spirituality in nursing theories; differing world-views and extent of focus. Journal of Advanced Nursing 27, 294 – 303.DOI: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1998.00519.x & (
- 2002) Dilemmas of spiritual assessment: considerations for practice. Journal of Advanced Nursing 38, 479 – 488. & (
- 2001) Dumbing down the spirit. In Spirituality in Health Care Contexts (Orchard, H., ed.). Jessica Kingsley Publishers London, pp. 33–46. (
- UKCC (2000) United Kingdom Central Council for Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Requirements for Pre-Registration Nursing Programmes. UKCC, London.