ISSUES AND INNOVATIONS IN NURSING EDUCATION
Nursing students' and clinical educators' perceptions of characteristics of effective clinical educators in an Australian university school of nursing
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2002
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 412–420, September 2002
How to Cite
Lee, W.-S., Cholowski, K. and Williams, A. K. (2002), Nursing students' and clinical educators' perceptions of characteristics of effective clinical educators in an Australian university school of nursing. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 39: 412–420. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2002.02306.x
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2002
- Submitted for publication 16 July 2001 Accepted for publication 31 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!