ISSUES AND INNOVATIONS IN NURSING PRACTICE
Patient-controlled analgesia: what information does the patient want?
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2002
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 459–471, September 2002
How to Cite
Chumbley, G. M., Hall, G. M. and Salmon, P. (2002), Patient-controlled analgesia: what information does the patient want?. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 39: 459–471. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2002.02311.x
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2002
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2002
- Submitted for publication 27 September 2001 Accepted for publication 31 May 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.