Gaining access to the life-world of women suffering from stroke: methodological issues in empirical phenomenological studies
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2002
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 61–68, October 2002
How to Cite
Kvigne, K., Gjengedal, E. and Kirkevold, M. (2002), Gaining access to the life-world of women suffering from stroke: methodological issues in empirical phenomenological studies. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 40: 61–68. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2002.02340.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2002
- Submitted for publication 21 November 2001 Accepted for publication 14 June 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.