Transforming loss: Taiwanese women's adaptation to stillbirth
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2002
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 387–395, November 2002
How to Cite
Hsu, M.-T., Tseng, Y.-F. and Kuo, L.-L. (2002), Transforming loss: Taiwanese women's adaptation to stillbirth. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 40: 387–395. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2002.02386.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2002
- Submitted for publication 17 September 2001 Accepted for publication 14 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.