‘I’m still waiting...': barriers to accessing cardiac rehabilitation services
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2002
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 421–431, November 2002
How to Cite
Tod, A.M., Lacey, E.A. and McNeill, F. (2002), ‘I’m still waiting...': barriers to accessing cardiac rehabilitation services. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 40: 421–431. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2002.02390.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2002
- Submitted for publication 31 January 2002 Accepted for publication 30 July 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.