Empowering: the experiences of exercise among heart transplantation patients in Taiwan
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2002
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 560–567, December 2002
How to Cite
Jeng, C., Chu, F.-L. and Tsao, L.-I. (2002), Empowering: the experiences of exercise among heart transplantation patients in Taiwan. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 40: 560–567. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2002.02414.x
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2002
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2002
- Submitted for publication 20 August 2001 Accepted for publication 14 August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.