Embedded Case Study Methods: Integrating Quantitative and Qualitative Knowledge
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 2, page 203, January 2003
How to Cite
Weale, A. (2003), Embedded Case Study Methods: Integrating Quantitative and Qualitative Knowledge. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 41: 203. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2002.02560_2.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.