Present address: Aeilko Zwinderman, Department of Medical Statistics of the Academic Medical Center of Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Two-year follow-up of a randomized controlled trial of a clinical nurse specialist intervention, inpatient, and day patient team care in rheumatoid arthritis
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2003
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 34–43, January 2003
How to Cite
Tijhuis, G. J., Zwinderman, A. H., Hazes, J. M.W., Breedveld, F. C. and Vlieland, P.M. T. V. (2003), Two-year follow-up of a randomized controlled trial of a clinical nurse specialist intervention, inpatient, and day patient team care in rheumatoid arthritis. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 41: 34–43. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2003.02503.x
Present address: Johanna Hazes, Department of Rheumatology of the University Hospital of Rotterdam, Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2003
- Submitted for publication 18 January 2002 Accepted for publication 7 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.