A training programme for prevention of occupational exposure to bloodborne pathogens: impact on knowledge, behaviour and incidence of needle stick injuries among student nurses in Changsha, People's Republic of China
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2003
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 187–194, January 2003
How to Cite
Wang, H., Fennie, K., He, G., Burgess, J. and Williams, A. B. (2003), A training programme for prevention of occupational exposure to bloodborne pathogens: impact on knowledge, behaviour and incidence of needle stick injuries among student nurses in Changsha, People's Republic of China. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 41: 187–194. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2003.02519.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2003
- Submitted for publication 17 January 2002 Accepted for publication 18 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.