Putting the pieces together: teaching undergraduate research from a theoretical perspective
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2003
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 383–392, February 2003
How to Cite
Dobratz, M. C. (2003), Putting the pieces together: teaching undergraduate research from a theoretical perspective. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 41: 383–392. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2003.02538.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2003
- Submitted for publication 17 January 2002 Accepted for publication 5 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.