Nurse cadet schemes in the British NHS – challenges and opportunities
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2003
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 607–614, March 2003
How to Cite
Culley, L. and Genders, N. (2003), Nurse cadet schemes in the British NHS – challenges and opportunities. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 41: 607–614. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2003.02572.x
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2003
- Submitted for publication 27 March 2002 Accepted for publication 29 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.