The Internet and access to evidence: how are nurses positioned?
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2003
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 73–81, April 2003
How to Cite
Estabrooks, C. A., O'Leary, K. A., Ricker, K. L. and Humphrey, C. K. (2003), The Internet and access to evidence: how are nurses positioned?. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 42: 73–81. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2003.02581.x
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2003
- Submitted for publication 8 May 2002 Accepted for publication 16 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.