ISSUES AND INNOVATIONS IN NURSING PRACTICE
Living with a woman with fibromyalgia from the perspective of the husband
Article first published online: 1 APR 2003
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 143–150, April 2003
How to Cite
Söderberg, S., Strand, M., Haapala, M. and Lundman, B. (2003), Living with a woman with fibromyalgia from the perspective of the husband. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 42: 143–150. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2003.02597.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2003
- Submitted for publication 27 March 2002 Accepted for publication 16 December 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.