NURSING AND HEALTH CARE MANAGEMENT ISSUES
Seeking advice from NHS direct on common childhood complaints: does it matter who answers the phone?
Article first published online: 1 APR 2003
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 209–216, April 2003
How to Cite
Monaghan, R., Clifford, C. and McDonald, P. (2003), Seeking advice from NHS direct on common childhood complaints: does it matter who answers the phone?. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 42: 209–216. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2003.02602.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2003
- Submitted for publication 13 February 2002 Accepted for publication 7 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!