The association between knee temperature and pain in elders with osteoarthritis of the knee: a pilot study
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2003
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 42, Issue 4, pages 373–381, May 2003
How to Cite
Tsai, P.-F., Richards, K. and Tatom, I. (2003), The association between knee temperature and pain in elders with osteoarthritis of the knee: a pilot study. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 42: 373–381. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2003.02629.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2003
- Submitted for publication 9 April 2002 Accepted for publication 28 January 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.