Constructions of spirituality in contemporary nursing theory
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2003
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 42, Issue 6, pages 550–557, June 2003
How to Cite
Henery, N. (2003), Constructions of spirituality in contemporary nursing theory. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 42: 550–557. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2003.02658.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2003
- Submitted for publication 20 August 2002 Accepted for publication 19 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.