Revising the Critical Care Family Needs Inventory for the Emergency Department
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2003
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 45, Issue 1, pages 95–104, January 2004
How to Cite
Redley, B. and Beanland, C. (2004), Revising the Critical Care Family Needs Inventory for the Emergency Department. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 45: 95–104. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2003.02865.x
- Issue published online: 9 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2003
- Submitted for publication 13 August 2002 Accepted for publication 4 July 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.