Fatigue, psychological distress, coping and quality of life in patients with uterine cancer
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 205–213, January 2004
How to Cite
Ahlberg, K., Ekman, T., Wallgren, A. and Gaston-Johansson, F. (2004), Fatigue, psychological distress, coping and quality of life in patients with uterine cancer. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 45: 205–213. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.2003.02882.x
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Submitted for publication 7 August 2002 Accepted for publication 12 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.