Towards a quantitative risk assessment for BSE in sewage sludge
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Journal of Applied Microbiology
Volume 91, Issue 3, pages 563–569, September 2001
How to Cite
Gale, P. and Stanfield, G. (2001), Towards a quantitative risk assessment for BSE in sewage sludge. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 91: 563–569. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2672.2001.01466.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
- 5Department of the Environment (1996) Code of Practice for Agricultural Use of Sewage Sludge. Ruislip, UK: DETR Publications.
- 6DNV (1997) Overview of risks from BSE via environmental pathways. Report to the Environment Agency, Ref C7243. Det Norske Veritas.
- 8EUSES (1997) European Union System for the Evaluation of Substances, User Manual, Joint Research Centre, European Commission EUR 17308 EN.
- 161997) The arrangement of particles and pores: soil structure. In Soil Science, Methods and Applications pp. 60–78. Harlow, UK: Addison-Wesley Longman.(
- 18WRc (1998) UK Sewage Sludge Survey. R & D Technical Report P165. Environment Agency.