Body size, dispersal ability and compositional disharmony: the carnivore-dominated fauna of the Kuril Islands
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2003
1998 Blackwell Science Ltd.
Diversity and Distributions
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 135–149, May 1998
How to Cite
HOEKSTRA, H. and FAGAN, W. (1998), Body size, dispersal ability and compositional disharmony: the carnivore-dominated fauna of the Kuril Islands. Diversity and Distributions, 4: 135–149. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2699.1998.00016.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!