The effect of isolation and history on colonization patterns of plant species in secondary woodland
Article first published online: 19 APR 2002
1998 Blackwell Science Ltd.
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 837–846, September 1998
How to Cite
Grashof-Bokdam, C. and Geertsema, W. (1998), The effect of isolation and history on colonization patterns of plant species in secondary woodland. Journal of Biogeography, 25: 837–846. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2699.1998.00225.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!