The phytogeography of European and Mediterranean heath species (Ericoideae, Ericaceae): a quantitative analysis
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2002
1998 Blackwell Science Ltd.
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 165–178, 1998-01
How to Cite
Ojeda, F., Arroyo, J. and Marañón, T. (1998), The phytogeography of European and Mediterranean heath species (Ericoideae, Ericaceae): a quantitative analysis. Journal of Biogeography, 25: 165–178. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2699.1998.251141.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!