Nomenclature: Kartesz (1994).
Comparison of Southern Appalachian high-elevation outcrop plant communities with their Northern Appalachian counterparts
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2003
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 501–513, May 1998
How to Cite
Wiser, S. K. (1998), Comparison of Southern Appalachian high-elevation outcrop plant communities with their Northern Appalachian counterparts. Journal of Biogeography, 25: 501–513. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2699.1998.2530501.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!