Testing vicariance: melanopsid snails and Neogene tectonics in the Western Mediterranean
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2003
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 541–551, May 1998
How to Cite
Altaba, C. R. (1998), Testing vicariance: melanopsid snails and Neogene tectonics in the Western Mediterranean. Journal of Biogeography, 25: 541–551. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2699.1998.2530541.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!