The latitudinal gradient of species diversity among North American grasshoppers (Acrididae) within a single habitat: a test of the spatial heterogeneity hypothesis
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2003
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 553–560, May 1998
How to Cite
Davidowitz, G. and Rosenzweig, M. L. (1998), The latitudinal gradient of species diversity among North American grasshoppers (Acrididae) within a single habitat: a test of the spatial heterogeneity hypothesis. Journal of Biogeography, 25: 553–560. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2699.1998.2530553.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!