Long-term effects of daily grazing orbits on nutrient availability in Sahelian West Africa: 2. Effects of a phosphorus gradient on spatial patterns of annual grassland production
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2003
Journal of Biogeography
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 683–694, July 1998
How to Cite
Turner, M. D. (1998), Long-term effects of daily grazing orbits on nutrient availability in Sahelian West Africa: 2. Effects of a phosphorus gradient on spatial patterns of annual grassland production. Journal of Biogeography, 25: 683–694. doi: 10.1046/j.1365-2699.1998.2540683.x
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!